Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Grill: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest plus 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 pounds zucchini (4 medium), halved lengthwise
- 2 red bell peppers, quartered lengthwise and seeded
- 2 cups arugula or baby greens
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cilantro, red onion, lime zest, lime juice and vinegar. Season with salt. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat a grill to high. In a large bowl, whisk together the EVOO and curry powder. Add the zucchini and bell peppers and toss to coat. Season with salt and toss again.
- Grill the zucchini and peppers, flipping halfway through, until just charred but still firm, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer the grilled vegetables to a large baking sheet and let cool completely.
- Cut the zucchini crosswise into 1-inch-thick pieces; cut the peppers into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Return the vegetables to the baking sheet; toss in the arugula and enough dressing to lightly coat. Season with salt. Transfer the salad to a platter and serve immediately with the remaining dressing on the side.