Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Grill: 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 1/2 pound sweet cherries, pitted and quartered
- 8 ounces arugula (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Preheat a grill to medium; oil the grate. In a small bowl, combine the cumin, coriander and 1 tsp. salt. Rub the chicken with 3 tsp. of the spice mixture. Grill, turning once, until just cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, honey and the remaining spice mixture. Whisk in the EVOO. Add the cherries, arugula and parsley; toss well to coat.
- Thinly slice the chicken against the grain. Divide the salad among 4 plates and top with the chicken.
- Plums or grapes would be a delicious stand-in for the cherries in this salad.