Makes: 4 servings
- 1 cup oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces bok choy, stems chopped and leaves shredded
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 24 wonton wrappers
- In skillet, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium; cook onion, bok stems and garlic until soft, 7 minutes. Add bok leaves and cook 1 minute; season. Pulse in food processor with cheese and pine nuts. Add heaping tsp. to wrappers, moisten edges and fold to seal. In skillet, heat remaining oil; fry ravioli until golden.
Tip EAT ME!
- these guys would be delicious with a soy dipping sauce.