The famous Italian-inspired creamy fettuccine dish is easy to make when you use cream cheese to enrich the sauce.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Mix cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, butter, white pepper and garlic powder in medium saucepan; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Toss with hot fettuccine. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Try serving with Italian bread and a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite Kraft® Dressing, such as Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Prepare as directed, heating 1 pkg.(6 oz.) Oscar Mayer® Grilled or Italian Style Chicken Breast Strips with the sauce before tossing with the pasta.
- Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg.(8 oz.) Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese.