Makes: 4 servings
- 4 apples
- 1 14 ounce bag soft caramels
- Wood ice pop sticks, skewers or chopsticks
- Wash and dry apples. Insert a wood ice pop stick, skewer or chopstick into the stem end of each.
- In a microwavable bowl, combine caramels with 2 tbsp. water. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring often, until melted.
- Dip apples into the caramel to coat; transfer to a greased, wax paper-lined baking sheet or liners. Chill for 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.