- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest, plust 1 tbsp. juice
- 2 14 ounce cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Baguette slices, for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . In a large skillet, cook the garlic in the EVOO over medium-low until golden, 3 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board; finely chop. Add the breadcrumbs and the lemon zest to the skillet; toss to coat in the garlic oil. Cook over medium-low until golden, 5 minutes.
In a bowl, mix the artichoke hearts, spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice and chopped garlic; season. Spread in a 10-inch foil-lined baking dish; top with the breadcrumbs. Bake until dark golden, 30 minutes. Serve with baguette slices.