Yield: 3 cups
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 12 ounce package fresh or frozen cranberries (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped dried mango
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- In a large saucepan, bring the cranberries, orange juice, sugar, mango and ginger to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl. Refrigerate to cool and thicken. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Sweet dried mango mellows out cranberry's tang. A hit of fresh ginger adds a little bit of heat.