- 7 cups restaurant-style blue corn chips (about 4 oz)
- 1 8 ounce package shredded mexican cheese blend
- 3/4 cup tomato salsa
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 2 ears or cobs grilled corn
- 1/2 cup roasted poblano strips
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
Position a rack in the top shelf of the oven and preheat to broil. Arrange the corn chips on a large, heatproof platter in a single layer to overlap slightly. Sprinkle the cheese over the chips, then dot evenly with the salsa.
Cut grilled corn off the cob; sprinkle over the nachos.
Broil until the cheese is bubbling, 3 minutes. Remove the platter from the oven, dollop with the creme fraiche and top with roasted poblano strips and ancho chile powder.