Prep: 35 mins
- 1/2cup raw almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 1/2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2teaspoons dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons EVOO
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/2cup sliced red onion
- 16 rice paper wrappers
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 1/2cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 3 peeled broccoli stalks, shredded on a box grater
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, cut into segments
- Place the almonds in a bowl with 1 cup water; let stand for 3 hours. Drain, reserving the liquid.
- Using a blender, chop the almonds and garlic with 1/4 cup soaking liquid, 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice and the mustard. With the machine on, slowly pour in the EVOO. Blend for 5 minutes; season. Transfer the almond mayo to a bowl.
- Place the onion in a bowl. Add the remaining 1 tbsp. lemon juice; toss.
- Fill a large rimmed plate with water. Dip both sides of 1 wrapper in the water. Place on a work surface; spread with 1/2 tbsp. almond mayo. Dip another wrapper in the water; place on top. Spread with 1 tbsp. almond mayo.
- Place a handful of spinach in the center of the stacked wrappers. Top with some onion, mushrooms, pepper, broccoli and grapefruit; roll up. Repeat with the remaining wrappers, almond mayo and toppings. Before serving, cut each wrap in half.