- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into sixty 1-inch cubes
- 60 red seedless grapes (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 5 ounce bags kettle-style potato chips
In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Thread twenty 6-inch skewers alternately with 3 chicken cubes and 3 grapes. Using a rolling pin, crush the chips in their bags. Transfer to a plate. Roll each skewer in the potato chips and place on the prepared baking sheets.
Bake the kebabs, switching the pans halfway, until the chicken is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.