Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 2 1/4 cups tricolor coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 limes, 1 zested and juiced and 1 cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 bone-in pork chops (6oz each)
- 1 8-count package small flour tortillas, warmed
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. In a bowl, stir together the coleslaw, sour cream, lime zest, lime juice and sugar; season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder and 1/2 tsp. salt; rub the mixture on the pork. Grill the pork, turning once, until browned but pink in the center, about 8 minutes; transfer to a cutting board and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Debone the pork chops, then thickly slice the meat against the grain on the diagonal. Divide among the tortillas and top each with some of the slaw. Serve with the lime wedges.
- Make the slaw up to 24 hours in advance, cover and refrigerate. Then all you have to do is grill the pork, and dinners served!