Makes: 4 servings
- 7 cups restaurant-style round corn chips (about 4 oz)
- 1 8 ounce package shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup tomato salsa
- 8 ounces rotisserie chicken, shredded
- Jarred or homemade Mole sauce, for topping
- Position a rack in the top shelf of the oven and preheat to broil. Arrange the corn chips on a large, heatproof platter in a single layer to overlap slightly. Sprinkle the cheese over the chips, then dot evenly with the salsa and chicken.
- Broil until the cheese is bubbling, 3 minutes. Remove the platter from the oven, spoon mole sauce on top.