- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper
- 1 head celery, ribs thinly sliced and leaves reserved for garnishing
- 2 cups walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 3 ounces shaved parmesan, for garnishing
In a small bowl, combine the shallots, EVOO, walnut oil, vinegar, lemon juice and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
In a serving bowl, combine the sliced celery and walnuts; add the vinaigrette and toss. Garnish with the reserved celery leaves and the parmesan.