Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Roast: 30 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds butternut squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons EVOO
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 5 ounce bag arugula
- 1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . On a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle the squash with 1 tbsp. EVOO and sprinkle with cayenne. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast until the squash is tender and the edges begin to brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk the balsamic vinegar, mustard and brown sugar with the remaining 1/4 cup EVOO; season. In a large bowl, toss the squash, arugula and beans with the dressing. Divide the salad among 4 plates and top with the cheese; season.