Makes: 4 servings
- 7 cups potato chips, (about 4oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 8 ounces rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- Blue Cheese Dressing, for drizzling
- Position a rack in the top shelf of the oven and preheat to broil. Arrange the potato chips on a large, heatproof platter in a single layer to overlap slightly.
- Melt butter with hot sauce; toss with rotisserie chicken. Top the chips with the chicken, celery and carrots; bake. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing.