- 4 anchovies, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 pounds broccoli rabe, chopped
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 pound orecchiette
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino-romano, plus more for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees . In bowl, mix anchovies, garlic and EVOO. Toss with broccoli rabe and chickpeas. Divide between 2 foil-lined baking sheets. Roast, tossing, 15 minutes. In pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup water. Toss pasta with vegetables, pasta water and 1/2 cup cheese; season. Serve with more cheese.