Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 4 ounces sliced bacon, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 large clove garlic, smashed and peeled
- 12 ounces fresh pea shoots
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper
- In a wok or large skillet, cook the bacon over medium-high heat, stirring, until nearly crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the pea shoots and stir-fry until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes; toss. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.