Makes: 4 servings
- 7 cups restaurant-style round white corn chips (about 4 oz)
- 1 8 ounce package shredded monterey jack blend
- 4 ounces refried beans
- 4 ounces crumbled chorizo, cooked
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Cilantro, for garnishing
- Position a rack in the top shelf of the oven and preheat to broil. Arrange the corn chips on a large, heatproof platter in a single layer to overlap slightly. Sprinkle the cheese over the chips, then dot evenly with refried beans and crumbled cooked chorizo.
- Broil until the cheese is bubbling, 3 minutes. Remove the platter from the oven, top with lots of lettuce and cilantro.