Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Bake: 30 mins
- 3 pounds chicken wings, joints separated, tips discarded
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup hot sauce
- Crumbled blue cheese
- In bowl, mix 3/4 cup each yogurt and hot sauce. Toss wings with yogurt mixture; cover and chill overnight.
- Spread wings on baking sheet; bake in 400 degrees oven, 20 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup each yogurt and hot sauce with some crumbled blue cheese; serve as dipping sauce.
- Turn on broiler and cook until browned, turning once, 3-4 minutes per side.