Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 3 pounds chicken wings, joints separated, tips discarded
- 1 1/2quarts coconut milk
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 6 limes
- 3 diced thai chiles
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Chopped peanuts
- Bottled peanut sauce
- Season the wings with the salt. Marinate seasoned wings in coconut milk for 4 hours; shake off excess.
- Place wings on parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast in 400 degrees oven, 45 minutes.
- In bowl, mix juice of limes, diced thai chiles and fish sauce.
- Toss wings in chile-lime mixture. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Serve with bottled peanut sauce.