Makes: 12 servings
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups Baileys® Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Combine butter with sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 1 tsp. of the baking powder and Baileys. After well mixed, add to the egg mixture.
- Sift together the flour, 2 tsp. of the baking powder and salt. Add to egg mixture. Pour half of batter into pan. Sprinkle in half of topping. Pour in remaining batter. Top with remainder of topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. BAILEYS Irish Cream Liqueur. 17% AlcVol. 2011 R & A Bailey & Co. Imported by Paddington, Ltd. Norwalk, CT. This recipe contains no more than 0.6 fl. oz. of alcohol per serving.