Brown, orange and yellow paper
1. Trace the leaf template (see slide 6) onto parchment paper with a pencil.
2. Transfer pattern and cut as many shapes as desired out of brown, orange and yellow card stock.
3. Thread needle with embroidery thread.
4. Take a large straight stitch across the bottom of a leaf, near the stem, poking the needle down through one side and up through the other. Leave a length of thread and then take another straight stitch through the next leaf.
5. Repeat until you have reached the desired length of garland.