We know every month feels like National Candy Month, but June is the real deal—get ready to celebrate! For an extra-sweet treat, check out Seattle Chocolates’ Truffle Bar Collection. Their bars are known for their creativity, their eco-friendly ingredients and—most importantly—their deliciousness.
We’re loving their summer flavors right now: Campers’ S’mores, a milk chocolate bar filled with marshmallow nougat and graham cracker pieces, and Lemon Ice, a white chocolate bar full of lemon oil and sour lemon candy pieces. Check out all 28 flavors here—trust us, your sweet tooth will thank you.
Photo courtesy of Seattle Chocolates
There’s nothing like a gooey s’more to bring out the kid in all of us. It’s the campfire treat you can enjoy all year long, but August 10th is National S’mores Day, and in celebration, we’re rounding up the sweetest gear for your marshmallow roasting and sandwiching. Whether you like your ‘mallows burnt to a crisp or sans-graham cracker, this set up will have you craving s’more:
1. Not everyone can light a campfire, so turn to this tabletop S’mores maker, with compartments for all your treat components. It turns on with the easy switch of a button. $60, overstock.com
2. Whoever said there’s only one way to make a s’more never met Lisa Adams. In her cookbook “S’mores: Gourmet Treats for Every Occasion” she shares more than 60 recipes, replacing your standard graham cracker with delicious foods like apple slices, croissants and brownies. $14, barnesandnoble.com
3. Go gourmet and make your own marshmallows for roasting with the help of this easy DIY marshmallow mix. Follow the instructions then add your own twists with fun flavors like vanilla extract or colors like lavender. $13, surlatable.com
4. Traditionally, they may be kids-only, but this bottle is just-for-adults. Pour a glass of boozy s’more-flavored chocolate milk for a sweet dessert drink. $16, Adult Beverage Co. for locations
5. We love an ol’ fashioned Hershey bar on our snacks, but if you’re looking to spice up your creation add chocolate bar flavors like five spice, Mayan chile and peanut butter to your stack. $24 for 4 bars, PocoDolce.com
6. When you’re ready for dessert, there’s no time for hunting down twigs. Instead, use this handy marshmallow skewer over the flames! $20, Williams-Sonoma