Happy National Peach Ice Cream Day! It’s summer, and there’s no better time to enjoy a nice juicy peach than right now. So stock up! This recipe ensures those peaches won’t go to waste.
5 Tips for Making Homemade Ice Cream:
1. To decrease prep time, store the bowl of your ice cream maker in the freezer, wrapped tightly in a plastic bag.
2. Add mix-ins, such as nuts and chocolate chips, for only the last minute of churning.
3. To ensure proper aeration, only fill the ice cream maker three-quarters of the way.
4. Make sure the ice cream “batter” or custard is cool before putting it into the machine.
5. To prevent ice crystals from forming in the freezer, place a piece of plastic wrap on the top surface and press down.
More Sweet Treats: