Take a bite out of summer with our new collection of easy berry recipes!
Take a peek below at our favorite recipes. We promise they’re all berry delicious!
Get the recipes: Easy Berry Desserts Slideshow
Why bake from a box when you can make this? Our creamy-dreamy chocolate cake with almond-coconut filing is a cinch and will serve up sweet savings as it costs only $1.60 per slice versus $7 restaurant slices.
Get the recipe: Almond Joy Layer Cake
|When a recipe like our Red Velvet Meltcakes (pictured left) calls for beating heavy cream or egg whites, it will often mention soft or stiff peaks. How do you tell what’s what? You can see where you stand by just lifting up the beaters.|
- Soft Peaks will be thick but still droopy and are perfect for dollop-friendly whipped cream.
- Stiff Peaks will stick up straight from the beaters and are what you’re looking for when making meringue.
Itty-bitty Fruit Kebabs. Mini cheesecake bites. Ice cream sandwiches that fit in the palm of your hand. These supereasy petite treats will be the talk of your next party! Scroll through our big pictures of these little sweets!
Happy National Pecan Day! Before we get to our celebration recipe though, let’s take a moment to learn more about the pecan, a buttery flavored tree nut with a soft crunch.
Did you know…
- The word “pecan” is actually a Native American word? (source)
- The majority of pecan production happens in the United States, Mexico, Australia and Israel?
- And last, but not least, that the pecan actually looks like this when it’s still on the tree?
Now, onto our celebration recipe: The Pecan Pie!
Often viewed as a Thanksgiving recipe, the pecan pie can–and should–be enjoyed all year-long. Fabulously easy to make, incredibly indulgent and effortlessly stunning, we’re sure you’ll want to keep digging your fork into this pie. Bake it for your neighborhood block party or your husband’s birthday. No matter what type of occasion, this pie will be a crowd-pleaser. Oh, and be prepared to share your recipe!
Get the recipe: Pecan Pie with Bourbon Ice Cream