CHEF GABE RUCKER
of Le Pigeon, Portland, OR
Find out more about this James Beard award-winning chef at jamesbeard.org.
Gabe Rucker’s Top 5 Favorite Burgers in the Northwest
1. SLOWBURGER Slow Bar, Portland, OR
Melted gruyère, butter lettuce, pickle relish and beer-battered onion rings.
2. HALIBUT FISHWICH Matt’s in the Market, Seattle, WA
Fried fish patty, bacon, pickled peppers and tartar sauce on a brioche bun.
3. PALEY’S BURGER Paley’s Place, Portland, OR
Ground-to-order patty with homemade pickles, mustard aioli and ketchup.
4. BIWA HAMBURGER Biwa, Portland, OR
Colossal beef patty topped with roast pork and spicy kimchi mayo.
5. LAMB BURGER Broder, Portland, OR
Mint-and-cumin lamb burger with herbed goat cheese and pickled onions.
One Response to “Burger Battle Royale: Best of the Northwest”