Dry rubsare great with chicken legs.The combination of darkmeat and spices formsa nice crust as the legsgrill. Dry rubs are alsoideal when youre short ontime, punching up flavorimmediately without thelengthier time required formarinating or for preppingseasoning pastes. Plan on1/4 cup dry-rub mixture toseason 8 chicken legs.
Makes: 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine 1 tablespoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon each salt, pepper, ground ancho chile powder and granulated garlic or garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.