Makes: 4 servings
- 2 large unpeeled baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2teaspoons hot smoked paprika
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Slice 2 large unpeeled baking potatoes lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick wedges. In a bowl, toss the potatoes with 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Thread the wedges crosswise onto four 10-inch skewers. Grill, flipping once, until golden and crisp, about 25 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons hot smoked paprika and 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and brown sugar. Brush the potatoes with the spice mixture and season with salt before serving.