Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 8 dinosaur kale leaves, stemmed
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon, for zesting
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Rub the kale with the EVOO, evenly coating both sides; cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Spread out the pieces evenly on 2 parchment-lined baking sheets; season with salt and pepper. Bake, rotating and switching the pans halfway through cooking, until crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Zest the lemon over the hot chips.
- Omit salt and pepper. Sprinkle barbecue rub over hot chips.
- Stir a couple dashes of sriracha into EVOO before coating leaves.
- Omit salt and pepper. Sprinkle ranch dip mix over hot chips.
- Sprinkle seasoned chips with sesame seeds before baking.
- Omit pepper. Whisk 1/2 tsp. white vinegar into EVOO before coating leaves. Sprinkle coarse salt over hot chips.