Makes: 1 servings
Prep: 5 mins
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 1/2cup milk
- Using a food processor, pulse together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. Pulse in the butter until the mixture forms coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds. Pour in the milk and pulse until the dough just clumps together.
- Pull the dough gently in all directions to loosen.
- Let the dough hang from your fingers or fists and pull it back and forth so it stretches evenly.
- Pull the dough to fit a baking sheet, stretching it as thin as you like.