Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 4 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 10 cups)
- 1/4cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/2cup cilantro leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . In a large bowl, toss the squash with the oil, coriander, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. On each of 2 large baking sheets, arrange the squash in a single layer and bake, turning occasionally, until tender and golden-brown, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the squash to a serving bowl and toss with the crystallized ginger and cilantro.
- Buy precut butternut squash.