Whether served inside or out, this seasonal dish will prove that it's easy being green.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces mixed greens
- 1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- Brush the chicken with 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan over medium heat; add the chicken, cover and cook, turning, until cooked through, about 12 minutes. Let cool, then thinly slice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, the vinegar, tarragon, shallot, lemon juice and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken, greens, grapes and hazelnuts; toss to coat.