Makes: 2 servings
Prep: 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped hearts of palm
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce from the heart
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mint and lemon juice. Add the artichoke hearts, hearts of palm and avocado and toss to combine. Season with salt.
- In a bowl of water, peel the pomegranate to release the seeds; drain. Spoon the tossed salad onto the lettuce leaves and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on top.
Tip Smart move
- Cut the avocado just before using to prevent browning.