You wont need to turn on your oven or stove to make this bright, crunchy dish.
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 1 1/2teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 1/2teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cups torn kale leaves
- 2 cups shredded beets
- 2 tablespoons salted, roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- In a large bowl, combine 1 finely chopped garlic clove, 2 teaspoons raspberry jam, 1 1/2 teaspoons grainy mustard and 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar. Whisk in 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. Add 5 packed cups torn kale leaves and toss to dress. Sprinkle with 2 cups shredded beets and 2 tablespoons salted, roasted pumpkin seeds; season with salt and pepper. Toss once to distribute, then top with 1 cup thinly sliced radishes.