This recipe comes from our Ultimate Lunch Party for Your Child's Class contest winner, 11-year-old Erin from East Yaphank, New York.
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 cups cooked tricolored corkscrew pasta
- 1 cup thawed assorted frozen vegetables
- 1/2cup sliced black olives
- 1/2cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine 4 cups cooked tricolored corkscrew pasta with 1 cup thawed assorted frozen vegetables and 1/2 cup sliced black olives. Add 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette and season with 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese. Serve with baked tortilla chips.