Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 2/3cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 4 scallions, sliced, dark green parts reserved
- 1/3cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4cup EVOO
- 4 ears corn, kernels cut from the cob (about 2 cups)
- 3 ounces coarsely chopped sugar snap peas
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- Using a food processor, puree the basil, scallions (white and light green parts), yogurt, lemon juice and 1 1/4 tsp. salt. With the machine on, drizzle in the EVOO.
- In a bowl, mix the corn, sugar snap peas, lima beans and bell peppers. Add the dressing and toss to combine; season with salt. Top with the dark scallion greens.