Make a bite-size treat that really satisfies!
Makes: 16 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 4 thick slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1/3cup mayonnaise
- 1/2tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 16 endive spears
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard; stir in the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula, bacon and pecans and toss to dress. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the arugula mixture onto each endive spear.