Makes: 4 servings
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound orzo pasta
- 4 halibut fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 leaves fresh sage
- 4 slices prosciutto di Parma
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus 2 teaspoons grated peel
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt it, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and return to the pot.
- While the pasta is working, season the halibut with salt and pepper. Top each fillet with a sage leaf and wrap with a piece of prosciutto. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the EVOO, 1 turn of the pan, over medium heat. Add the fish and cook, turning once, until the fish is firm and the prosciutto is crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the butter, lemon juice and lemon peel to the pasta and toss. Serve with the fish.
Tip PAIR WITH:
- Domaine des Terres Dorees "FRV100" NV (France)