Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
- 1 1/2cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Pecans, chopped and toasted
- In a microwaveable bowl, warm the apple and cranberry sauces together in the microwave, about 1 minute. Stir in the cinnamon and orange peel.
- Divide half of the cran-applesauce among 4 sundae dishes. Top each with 2 scoops ice cream. Dollop with more cran-applesauce, some whipped cream and some pecans.