Always check with your vet about which foods are appropriate for you to share with your pet.
Prep: 15 mins
Bake: 30 mins
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 bananas, mashed with a fork
- 1/4cup peanut butter
- 3 1/2cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . In a bowl, whisk together the egg, honey, bananas and peanut butter. Stir in 3 cups water; whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and cinnamon; add to the egg mixture.
- Spray two 12-cup muffin pans with cooking spray; fill each cup three quarters full. Bake until browned, about 30 minutes. Let cool.