Every dog is different, so please check with your vet to see ifthis recipe is suitable for your pet.
Makes: 1 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 1 container (8 oz.) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola (without raisins)
- 1/2 cup berries, such as raspberries and strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Place half the yogurt in a dog food bowl and sprinkle half the granola on top. Top with half the berries, banana and mint. Repeat. Top with the cinnamon.