Treat your pup to a Thanksgiving dinner with a little bit of everything.
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 cup shredded roasted turkey meat
- 1/4cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 sweet potato--baked, skin discarded and potato coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey and breadcrumbs. Mix gently with your hands, then mix in the egg and sweet potato. Shape into two 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until golden-brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain. Top with the cranberry sauce and let your canine enjoy!