Using only ingredients from the Every Day essentials (rachaelraymag.com/onhand), we whipped up this icy refreshment.
Makes: 1 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 1/4cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- Using a blender, mix the boiling water, sugar and lemon peel until the sugar is dissolved, about 15 seconds. Add the cream cheese and vanilla and blend until smooth. Add the frozen strawberries and blend on high speed until slushy, about 30 seconds.
- Garnish with crushed graham crackers.