Massage this rub onto shrimp, chicken or pork a few minutes before grilling. The recipe makes enough for 1 pound of shrimp, 4 chicken breasts, 2 pork tenderloins or 4 pork chops.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons smoked sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together the paprika, brown sugar, salt, pepper, thyme and cayenne pepper.
- Make a double batch of this rub and store it in a jar for up to six months.