Add ingredients to your Every Day essentials (rachaelraymag.com/kitchen) and you've got a holiday recipe on your side.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 2 heads cauliflower (about 5 pounds), trimmed and separated into 2-inch florets
- 2 heads garlic, separated into unpeeled cloves, pointed ends trimmed
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 500 degrees . Place the cauliflower and garlic cloves on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, cumin and pepper. Drizzle the seasoned oil over the cauliflower and garlic; toss to coat. Spread the vegetables in a single layer and roast until the cauliflower is tender and lightly charred, 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then, using your fingers, squeeze the roasted garlic cloves out of their skins into a large serving bowl; discard the skins.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and almonds to the garlic and toss.