Add ingredients to your Every Day essentials (rachaelraymag.com/kitchen) and you're ready for a sweet holiday recipe.
Makes: 24 servings
Prep: 35 mins
- 1 12 ouncebag white chocolate chips
- 1/3cup dried cranberries
- 1/3cup golden raisins
- 1/3cup shelled pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees . Line 3 baking pans with wax paper. In a small bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips at high power, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Working with 1 baking sheet at a time and rewarming the chocolate as needed, drop tablespoonfuls of the melted chocolate onto the wax paper, staggering the drops if necessary. Using the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate to make twenty-four 2 1/2-inch circles. Before the chocolate sets, press a lollipop stick midway into the center of each circle. Decorate with the cranberries, raisins and pistachios. If the chocolate sets too quickly, place the baking sheet in the heated oven for a few seconds.
- Refrigerate the baking sheets until the lollipops have hardened, about 5 minutes. Serve at room temperature.