Rach's pal Daisy Martinez assembles an exotic salad that gets its kick from a can.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 1 14 ouncecan hearts of palm, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 hass avocado, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- On a platter, arrange the hearts of palm, tomato and avocado in a single, overlapping layer. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, orange juice and lime juice; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.