Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 3 mins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp-- peeled, deveined and chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels (from about 2 ears)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pesto (see recipe finder)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 4 hot dog buns
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until opaque, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the corn and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, pesto and lemon juice. Add the shrimp-corn mixture, bell pepper and scallions; toss. Season with salt and pepper. Serve in the hot dog buns.
- Serve the shrimp salad over mixed greens.