Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 2 mins
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1/3cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 pound deli-sliced smoked turkey
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, scallion, mint, chipotle and lime juice; season with salt.
- Heat a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 tortilla and cook for 15 seconds. Flip and cook for another 15 seconds. Transfer to a plate and cover with a dish towel. Repeat with the remaining 3 tortillas.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of chile cream and top with one-quarter of the turkey, spinach and red pepper, then roll up. Wrap in wax paper and fold ends to secure. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cut wraps in half and serve.
- Wash your hands well after handling the spicy chiles.