A panini is a supertasty sammie because it's crunchy on the outside and soft and warm on the inside. If you're not a blue-cheese fan, use your favorite cheese instead.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 4 soft sandwich rolls
- 1 1/3 cups chopped white meat rotisserie chicken
- 4 deli slices ham
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Carrot and celery sticks, for serving
- Ask a GH (Grown-Up Helper) to preheat a panini press. Place the roll bottoms on a work surface and top with the chicken and ham.
- In a small bowl, mix the cheese and ranch dressing and spread on the cut side of the roll tops. Cover the sandwiches with the roll tops and ask your GH to place in the panini press. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then cut in half and serve with the veggie sticks.
- Use crumbled bacon in place of the ham.